Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday's Featured Etsy Artist - Beyond Wonderland

Every Friday I will be featuring a favorite Etsy artist and to start this new weekly tradition is....

Beyond Wonderland

I am so in love with this shop. Everything in it puts a smile on my face. Carolina's use of Japanese fabrics and ribbons to make her hair accessories and bags is delightful.

This little wallet is one of my favorites.
So cute and colorful with every little mushroom in a row!






I am also crazy about all these adorable little hair clips. They come in a multitude of whimsical designs from deer to turtles.


But this has to be my favorite. A wonderful little mushroom wristlet. Perfect for a girl on the go.






So be sure to visit Beyond Wonderland online at http://www.beyondwonderland.etsy.com/ or at one of her upcoming events!

San Mateo Maker Faire
San Mateo County Expo Center
May 30th & 31st

SoFA district in downtown San Jose
(on South First Street between San Carlos & Reed Streets)
Friday June 5th

July 18th and 19th
Fort Mason’s Festival Pavillion

August 7th, 7pm-10pm
Downtown San Jose CA
South First street
Street closed from San Carlos to San Salvador

August 31st-September 2nd
Las Vegas Convention Center
Cash and Carry section

SEPTEMBER 4th, 7pm-10pm
Downtown San Jose
South First street
Street closed from San Carlos to San Salvador

1 comment:

  1. What a cute shop!

    Hey I left an award for you on my blog. Come and grab it!

    ReplyDelete